Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do I white a yellowed outfit.

• 21-01-2015 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭

I have an outfit that I wear to the gym ECT but it's yellowed in patches, how can I restore it to the original white colour.

This outfit has badges with colours and bkack writing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

I use the Vanish pre wash spray- spray it on the stains 5 mins before putting it into the wash and it should do the trick...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

I'll give it a bash, thanks very much.

I tried that and it's OK but not 110% yet, any other ideas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭LLewellen Farquarson

I use the vanish power on the yellow stains under the arms of my work shirts. This is caused by the aluminium in deoderants.

Follow the instructions for a pre-soak. Coloured - about an hour, whites - overniight (although I havent found any problem with soaking whites with a bit of colour on the collars etc, overnight).

Sometimes it might need a second soak, but then comes up lovely.

Then I switched to non-aluminium deoderants.

Great info, i'll give that a bash as well some time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement