Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child minder or Creche ?

Options
  • 21-01-2015 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi there

My daughter will need a childminder or creche from June. She will be 11 months.

Can anyone recommend a Childminder or Creche in Dublin 15 area. I live off Coolmine road.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭whatsername42

Magic years across from coolmine station. I could not recommend them enough. My two children were there from when they were babies until they went to school and they were so well looked after and happy there. All the food is freshly cooked on the premises, there are big outdoor play areas and the staff were amazing. I would definitely recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭StoptheClocks

Magic years across from coolmine station. I could not recommend them enough. My two children were there from when they were babies until they went to school and they were so well looked after and happy there. All the food is freshly cooked on the premises, there are big outdoor play areas and the staff were amazing. I would definitely recommend.

Thank for the information.

I'm going to take a look at the creche this week.

Cheers

Advertisement