Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failed modules/ taking different modules

Options
  • 21-01-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

My brother, who's in first year arts, has given me his password and student number to see how he did in exams, and resits/ repeats etc... and he has failed literally everything (NG, G, F, F, E, E) except for one. For lots of the modules he failed he can resit "where permissible" (so, I assume he'll have to contact module co ordinators and sort that), so thats grand but...

He was wondering if he can take different modules instead of doing the ones he failed because he thinks they would "suit him better".

Is that even possible? Sorting out someone elses college issues is extremely stressful, haha, any help with any of this would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Gomzu

Also! Considering how many he's failed will he have to repeat the year? Or do an additional semester (semester x??)?

Advertisement