Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Things to Do

Options
  • 21-01-2015 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all,

Wondering if you could give me options for activities for a stag in Sligo.

By activities, mean paintball, go karting etc. ( not the other type )

Have been looking into sea kayaking, surfing etc, but finding it hard to get info on other options.

Thanks for your help,

J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ryanch09

Closest place I can think of for go karting is bundoran but there is a very good paintball place not too far outside the town.
    http://www.sligoextremepaintball.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Julabo

Thanks that is great. The only painballing place previously I could find was closer to Carrick so was too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Clay pigeon shooting.

Maybe 15-20km outside town, near Lough Bo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

http://www.sligokarting.ie/ Sligo Karting is in Skreen

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭blackiebest1

Really, might seem a bit mad in the winter but actually winter is one of the best times to go SUP. Less than 4% of first timers actually fall in and the overall experience is killer. in youtube search for SUPforall and find them on Facebook, you will see they are running and busy year round

@Magnumlady, you might post the FB link if that is ok? I am 'new user' as I lost my old pass, haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

I saw an offer on extreme paint balling's facebook page, a night stay in the Sligo City Hotel, some sort of VIP access in Toffs and paintballing for 89 quid. Seemed alright.

Advertisement