Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park West traffic

Options
  • 21-01-2015 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    My company are considering relocating from North City Centre and have the option to move closer to the N7 - which will suit me greatly. Was thinking of looking at Park West as an option. Does anyone know what access into and out of Park west is like at rush hour - particularly evenings. Nangor Road looks like the main thoroughfare into and out of Park west for N7.
    P.S. Any suggestions for office space in the area appreciated. Only need enough to site 6-8 staff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,779 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Absolutely abysmal, from the few times I've suffered it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

There are three entrances and exits now so the traffic is not too bad at rush-hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

When I lived there, the traffic in and out at rush hour was terrible. And then there was further gridlock on the Nangor road once you got outside Parkwest.

Sometimes I would come off the N7 at the Baldonnell exit to get to Parkwest, just to avoid the newlands cross/nangor road nightmare. But I never tried going from Parkwest to the N7 via Baldonnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 monty77

ok thanks for info. hopefully newlands cross nangor road nightmare is better since upgrade. traffic moves great in mornings compared to previous.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Dortilolma

I should preface this by saying we live in D12.

My husband used to work in Park West and now works further out down Nangor Road. When he worked in Park West he always seemed fine with the commute. Every now and then there would be a complaint about traffic but that was the exception.

He's been out down Nagor Road over a year now and the new by-pass has cut his commute time significantly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement