Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Odlums Strong Wholewheat Flour - Where's It Gone??

• 21-01-2015 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

Been trying to get some more of the strong wholewheat flour from Odlums since before Christmas in Cork City.

So far I've tried:

Dunnes
    Tesco
    Supervalu

In fact, it's been a real challenge trying to find ANY strong wholewheat flour!! The only places I know that have it are either Aldi or M & S. They're fine, but the Odlums was a 4lb bag, better quality and lasts longer.

I wonder if there's a supply problem at Odlums? Anyway, if anyone can give me any pointers where to get some, I'd be grateful.

TIA :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,232 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Probably more expensive but I think Natural Foods and Quay Co-op both carry wholemeal strong flour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Thanks The Beer Revolu. Where is Natural Foods - Is it the one in the English Market?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,232 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Thanks The Beer Revolu. Where is Natural Foods - Is it the one in the English Market?

No. Upstairs in Paul Street shopping centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I've been unable to get it for ages.... or any strong wholemeal.

I was adding wheatgerm and bran to strong white instead.

Might be OK, I think. I've had a hot tip - Dunnes south of the river might have some...

• Advertisement

If anyone's interested? I managed to get some today at Dunnes in Douglas. Seems the 'larger' Dunnes will stock it. I've been told Douglas, Bishopstown and possibly Blackpool have them.

HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭olaola

Aldi have strong wholewheat flour - (I think M&S do too?) just spotted it today!

Advertisement