Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning a phone to amazon

Options
  • 21-01-2015 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hey there,

I bought an LG G3 from amazon in the middle of december and Im having trouble with the headphone jack on the phone. It doesn't pick up when headphones are connected and continues to play music through the speakers on the phone.

Im wondering has anyone any experience in the past with this kind of issue. I believe I am entitled to a replacement from amazon, but I have never returned anything I have ever bought online.

Thanks for any help :D
    Daniel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hey there,

I bought an LG G3 from amazon in the middle of december and Im having trouble with the headphone jack on the phone. It doesn't pick up when headphones are connected and continues to play music through the speakers on the phone.

Im wondering has anyone any experience in the past with this kind of issue. I believe I am entitled to a replacement from amazon, but I have never returned anything I have ever bought online.

Thanks for any help :D
    Daniel

Go on to your amazon account and select orders. Pick the option to return items and follow it from there. They will send you a returns label.

Advertisement