Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chargeback for shipping fees

Options
  • 21-01-2015 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭

hi,
    i wonder can you advise me.
    i purchased items as christmas presents and paid expedited shipping to arrive on time.
    the seller waited 2 weeks to send the items so i didnt get them on time.

ive asked for a refund for the shipping but they will only refund me (for the item) for if i send the items back. this ends up costing me even more as i've had to pay customs on the items plus return charges plus orignal shipping costs.

paypal and the company refuse to assist with refunding shipping fees.

can you let me know if this is something that can be done through a charge back?

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

surpy wrote: »
    hi,
    i wonder can you advise me.
    i purchased items as christmas presents and paid expedited shipping to arrive on time.
    the seller waited 2 weeks to send the items so i didnt get them on time.

ive asked for a refund for the shipping but they will only refund me (for the item) for if i send the items back. this ends up costing me even more as i've had to pay customs on the items plus return charges plus orignal shipping costs.

paypal and the company refuse to assist with refunding shipping fees.

can you let me know if this is something that can be done through a charge back?

thanks,
    Hi surpy,

Thanks for your post.

The Chargeback Unit will always try and resolve a dispute with the best possible outcome for a customer. I'm not sure if they can help in this instance as you received the goods however you can access the dispute form here

Please complete the form and supporting documentation and return to the address at the bottom of the form.

I hope this helps.

Billy

Advertisement