Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps1 and ps2

Options
  • 21-01-2015 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

have found 2 consuls while cleaning out locker both have a number of games are they any use to anyone or do i just dump them in a bin ,both are perfect ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dont dump them anyway, what games have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

I will take them off your hands ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Might be worth investigating what the games you have go for on eBay. Could end up like that woman in America who was selling off a NES that had a ridiculously rate game and make 100k :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

RedXIV wrote: »
    Might be worth investigating what the games you have go for on eBay. Could end up like that woman in America who was selling off a NES that had a ridiculously rate game and make 100k :D

Very few PS1 and 2 games worth over 80 euros let alone 100K and most of the expensive ones are US or Jap only.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Very few PS1 and 2 games worth over 80 euros let alone 100K and most of the expensive ones are US or Jap only.

Let the man dream! :D

On the flip side OP, I'd say keep Em, nostalgia at its finest there

• Advertisement

I want one!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Advertisement