Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Pilates Recommendations

Options
  • 21-01-2015 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've recently begun a beginners pilates class to complement my swim/bike/run training and to give me something different to incorporate in to my training.
    I was looking to practice at home and was looking on Youtube for beginners videos I could watch to assist. However, there seems to be so many pilates and video channels that I'm unsure as to whether I'm watching a 'good one'. I've looked up some of the archive Joseph Pilates videos, which while very interesting, aren't really that long and those that are a bit longer don't seem to be geared towards beginners.
    Any recommendation out there for reputable teachers or channels.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 thedooner

My wife has a dvd called 10 minute solution pilates for abs and says its great.

Its from 2004 though so you may have a little trouble finding it.

the instructor is called Lara Hudson.

Advertisement