Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clean wheels group buy.. !

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

I've been away on a training course with work since receiving the stuff so haven't had a chance.. But looking forward to using then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Spike Witwicky

Curran wrote: »
    Wanna see lots of purple wheels from the Korrosol and then sparkling wheels and dark, treated tyres! :)

Sorry to disappoint but no pics. Didnt even get any bleed from the wheels this time. Must be too clean :pac:

Wheel Woolies are very good too but OAC's Glitz is really good. Used a few tyre dressings before including gel and watery based ones.
    Goes on nice and easy and one coat provided a very nice shine with no oily residue. Not too glossy and not too matte. It may be the best tyre dressing i've used, just need to see how durable it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Order has shipped. Hopefully Parcel Motel don't loose it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭wilford

Mine arrived today might get a chance to use them tomorrow afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Just collected a box of goodies from my local Parcel Motel. Thanks Curran and Vectra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Well it took a bit longer to get around to cleaning the car. Sorry, no before or "bleeding" photos, just after. Its also a poor pic as black wheels on a white car in dying light is not easy to photograph. I should have taken a photo of the wife's car as her wheels on the Mini Cooper came up looking fantastic

imms21.jpg

The Wheel Woolies are great. Although after cleaning my wife's car I felt the thin plastic handle was not ideal for good grip, especially with soapy hands. So I thought I'd modify the big one with a spare golf club grip I had lying around. Worked a treat and made it much easier to use. I might get a sharp knife out and trim it back a bit before I use it next time.

mh3rr6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Nice modification to the handle! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

I don't have these wheel woolies. What's the material? Are they chemically resistant?

How are ye storing them guys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

They are microfibre material. They are resistant to any detailing specific chemical, other than some tar removers.

Rinse out well and store upright, handle down so they don't dry out of shape. Although will reform when re-wetted...just best to not let them dry flat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

That's a great little mod to the handle, I did notice my hand aching after a while holding the small shaft *insert penis joke here* after a while of cleaning.. I might do something similar! Good idea

H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

I knew I should have applied for a patent before I published the photo.

It will need a couple wraps of tape to thicken it for the grip to hold tight.

Advertisement