Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer wanted for Dublin band

Options
  • 21-01-2015 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Looking for a singer to complete a new band. Doing all covers at the moment - we started a few months back and hope to start giging this year. Very easy going bunch of guys, all in our mid 30's. The kinda stuff we are playing is The stones, ac/dc, eagles, beatles, zztop, creedence. So if you are a singer and are up for rehearsing once a week get in touch - if you can play rhythem guitar thats a bonus.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 StevenOliver30

Hi, Im a singer with a lot of experience (all kind of music) are you making auditions? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Adrian Dazz

How are you my name is Adrian Dazz I'm a Mexican singer, i hace 29 years old.
    I contact you to offer my services as a singer.
    I've been working in the industry for about 15 years. In various bands like: Big Bands, JAzz, pop rock in different venues from hotels to theatres.
    I come from a family of musicians, I studied music in the National Music School of Mexico and I have experience in the industry.
    I'm am currently looking for a singing job while I'm studying English in a college in Dublin. While In college I am permitted to work here in Ireland for a year.
    I included a link to show you some of my work in Mexico. I hope you considered me for an audition.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Adrian Dazz

How are you my name is Adrian Dazz I'm a Mexican singer, i hace 29 years old.
    I contact you to offer my services as a singer.
    I've been working in the industry for about 15 years. In various bands like: Big Bands, JAzz, pop rock in different venues from hotels to theatres.
    I come from a family of musicians, I studied music in the National Music School of Mexico and I have experience in the industry.
    I'm am currently looking for a singing job while I'm studying English in a college in Dublin. While In college I am permitted to work here in Ireland for a year.
    I included a link to show you some of my work in Mexico. I hope you considered me for an audition.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 chunkylover76

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mochele

Hello Guys,

I see you guys area looking for a singer. Please contact me in PM... you won't regret it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Sabrinacarryon

dirtydeeds wrote: »
    Looking for a singer to complete a new band. Doing all covers at the moment - we started a few months back and hope to start giging this year. Very easy going bunch of guys, all in our mid 30's. The kinda stuff we are playing is The stones, ac/dc, eagles, beatles, zztop, creedence. So if you are a singer and are up for rehearsing once a week get in touch - if you can play rhythem guitar thats a bonus.
    barstool wrote: »
    Singer wanted to join Dublin Based covers band as previous singer has left.
    Previous singer was female but a male vocalist would be considered.
    Existing members are bassist, drummer and guitarist.
    We are super awesome.
    Age range of current members is 25 - 34.
    We do stuff like.
    "Guiding Light" by Television
    "Friday" by Joe Jackson
    "Good Fortune" by PJ Harvey
    "Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
    and loads of other great tunes.
    No hang ups and professional attitude a must.
    PM me if this sounds like your kind of thing.

-Barry

Hey!

I'm an experienced rock singer. I've moved To dublin recently To work and Study and would be amazing to Join a Band To gig around as Well.

You can hear To My songs here:
    Www.myspace.com/sabrinacarrion

Hope To hear from u!
    Rock On...

Advertisement