Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor: Worlds Apart (US) - [** Spoilers **]

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

My top 5 is:

1. Cagayan - amazing blindsides, amazing characters
    2. Heroes vs Villains - an amazing pre-merge with a solid post-merge
    3. Micronesia - just awesome from start to end
    4. Vanuatu - some of my favourite TCs (Dolly's blindside, Lisa's boot) ever in this season and one of the best FTCs ever
    5. The Amazon - Rob Cesternino is the my favourite contestant.

Does any here post on survivorsucks?

For those who don't know 16/18 contestants for S32 have been spoiled (no in game spoilers though, thankfully!). Survivor: Second Chances will actually air as S31 despite it being filmed later!

Just a warning: be very careful lurking on other Survivor sites after Second Chances are finished filming. Returning player seasons are notorious for being spoiled before hand (HvV was spoiled from top to bottom months before it aired, Caramoan was spoiled while the game was still going on!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,976 ✭✭✭✭titan18

RC is meh. Brenda is so much hotter.

I lurk on SurvivorSucks, don't post there at all. It's good for gifs and finding out what's going on. I only really post here about Survivor.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just saying, if anyone spoils any of Second Chances on here before it airs, well lets just say I'll be taking a leaf out of Liam Neeson's book...

c50c57a3099d63eb7160d1d7ecbf69a612233da2b23b9acbf963c9836682f43c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

I am a bit disappointed that brad culpepper will not be in the new season. Thought he be quite good.

Cant believe woo is there .Thought he added nothing.

Looking forward to the new season now. Just have to find something else to watch now while I wait for the new season

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Yeah Woo is ridiculous, a pure follower with zero plans, but Americans love their cliches and stereotypes so they'll remember the surfer dude. then again I suppose they did need some sheep in there for comedy/drama/cannon fodder.

Im seriously struggling to remember most of these women even reading their wiki pages :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭GreNoLi

The cast list for 2nd chances is satisfsctory but I would not have minded if the producers mildly intervened in the vote, Kelly Wentworth (blonde) over Stephanie Valencia/T Bird and Woo over Shane would not happen if they did.

Glad the majority of the cast is in their 30's too, seeing innumerable 20 somethings in recent seasons has gotten old.

My picks for S31 are Ciera and Vytas, savvy players who have experience playing with returning players.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Anyone bid on anything from the recent auction?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

With respect I cant see Vytas or Ciera lasting.... personally I dont see any of Season 28-30 winning this season unless they all have pre game together and stick to it! Their games are too much in recent memory. Maybe Kelly Wentworth could fly under the radar? Her and Monica could team up very well!

Dont see Fishbach winning either what with his People Magazine blog and also on the Know-it-Alls with Rob C "monday morning quarterbacking" every week!

Dietz/Savage should stick together, along with Varner, Kimmi and Kelly Wigglesworth. Whether they do or not I dunno?

My tips to win;
    Kimmi
    Monica
    Wentworth

A female winner is far more likely imo, hope Savage and Dietz make the jury at the very least.

080Tjwq.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

noveltea wrote: »
    Cant believe woo is there .Thought he added nothing.

I think I must be alone in absolutely loving Woo. Now don't get me wrong, I love a good strategist like anybody else, but c'mon Woo just gave some pure gold one-liners :D

Aard wrote: »
    I think I must be alone in absolutely loving Woo. Now don't get me wrong, I love a good strategist like anybody else, but c'mon Woo just gave some pure gold one-liners :D

Nothing against Woo myself, but he took the spot (presumably) of Shane Powers who is far more entertaining and is a more capable game player.

I don't think there was any taking of spots as such. The way I understand it is the 20 people with most votes were chosen. Unless Woo was #20 and Shane #21.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭hasdanta

Woo had recency bias on his side.

Woo had awesomeness bias on his side :D

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Hi all

Only got into Survivor in the last 4/5 seasons, just watching them as they air on TG4 (which is at least a full season behind as far as I know) so that's why I'm posting in the Season 30 thread - it just wrapped on TG4 last week.

I'm just wondering how you're all watching the CBS version of the show as it goes out in U.S.? Am I missing something? Would love to be catch up to the current season and be able to contribute to the discussion!

I'm just wondering how you're all watching the CBS version of the show as it goes out in U.S.? Am I missing something? Would love to be catch up to the current season and be able to contribute to the discussion!

We're not allowed to say - "Yarrgh, me Matey, Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum" or something along those lines... Also known as "I had the VHS sent over from me cousin in Boston..."...

Might as well give utube a go, all seasons can usually be found there.

Good to know tg4 is still showing survivor.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

season 33 is all on YouTube. Not great quality but its all there and its up prob a day after its aired.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

Yeah I saw a few of them are up on YouTube alright but the quality's rubbish. Surprised that s.33 is up already. Must be CBS themselves putting it up no?

Maybe I'll see if my cousin can send me over a vhs instead 😜

• Advertisement
Advertisement