Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip Dip Psychology 2015

Options
  • 21-01-2015 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey,

I am currently a primary school teacher but would be very interested in pursuing a H.Dip in Psychology. I recently attended the DBS open evening and found their evening Higher Diploma course in Psychology really accessible. My question is though if I were to apply in the future for a masters in maybe educational psychology (after completing the initial psychology course) would the diploma stand to me as much as the H. Dip courses offered in TCD or UCD? I am sure DBS is a fantastic college but I want to learn the facts and hear people's past/ current experiences with H. Dips in Psychology from the above mentioned colleges before applying.

Thanks in advance :)

Advertisement