Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOE Notes

• 22-01-2015 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭

Are they as good as people say? If you work hard in school and use the notes are you guaranteed to do well?
    To people that have went to grinds/revision courses was the best part the notes or the teachers themselves?
    I was thinking about buying a set of just the notes to study? As a matter of interest does anyone here have any they don't use?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

multimate wrote: »
    Are they as good as people say? If you work hard in school and use the notes are you guaranteed to do well?
    To people that have went to grinds/revision courses was the best part the notes or the teachers themselves?
    I was thinking about buying a set of just the notes to study? As a matter of interest does anyone here have any they don't use?
    Firstly, IoE notes or any such notes are copyright, and selling / buying them is illegal.

Secondly, on a more personal level, my own advice would be that the best notes you will ever have are the ones you make yourself in your own style.

Thirdly, there are no guarantees, but if you work hard in school, and put in your fair share of work / study outside school, you are certainly maximising your chances to do well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement