Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast roll

Options
  • 22-01-2015 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

Where does the best breakfast roll in Sligo town? In your opinion.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Gipo3

Without doubt 24hr Pearse Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Centra in Maugheraboy. Very tempted to head now later this morning, damn you OP.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭SPM1959

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Centra in Maugheraboy. Very tempted to head now later this morning, damn you OP.

:p

Got a Centra one this morning as nearer than Pearse road. OK but not great.

No pudding!

SPM1959 wrote: »
    Got a Centra one this morning as nearer than Pearse road. OK but not great.

No pudding!

So you got the last of the bacon.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

Mine would have to be Innisfree 24hr, for the fact they do the eggs fresh for you, most Deli's have rubbery eggs done that morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭SPM1959

Mine would have to be Innisfree 24hr, for the fact they do the eggs fresh for you, most Deli's have rubbery eggs done that morning.

Where is that?

Is that the name of the Pearse Road garage?

SPM1959 wrote: »
    Where is that?

Is that the name of the Pearse Road garage?

Yes sorry that's the one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Think Mullen's on the Bundoran Rd is the best deli around town by a mile. 24hr is very good too, Canning's on Pearse Rd too.

Think Mullen's on the Bundoran Rd is the best deli around town by a mile. 24hr is very good too, Canning's on Pearse Rd too.
    Where about Cannings?

Where about Cannings?

The Texeco across from The Sligo Park. If we are getting into Deli Teratory, then I have to agree with Mullans.

• Advertisement

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    The Texeco across from The Sligo Park. If we are getting into Deli Teratory, then I have to agree with Mullans.
    Ah yes, I haven't been out there in years, do they still have the garden centre? I must go out there for one of these days.Probably a bit late now? :p

Advertisement