Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

didnt get paid right

• 22-01-2015 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys I just checked my account and I started subbing as a non casual sub for a school on the 9th of Jan two weeks ago, covered four classes that day and since then iv covered 26 hours up to pay day today but just looked at my account there and I only got paid 62 euro. Can anyone tell me what happened?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Can you ring Payroll Office in DOE? They would be your best bet of getting the correct answer/explanation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 222 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

What was the pay period? If you only started subbing on the ninth the cut off for this pay day would have been shortly after it.
    On a pedantic note, it should be "I didn't get paid correctly"

• Registered Users Posts: 22 raemie24

What was the pay period? If you only started subbing on the ninth the cut off for this pay day would have been shortly after it.
    On a pedantic note, it should be "I didn't get paid correctly"

I don't know, its secondary teaching would that mean I only got paid for the 9th? My next day subbing was the 12th and I covered roughly 25 hours onwards up to today
    sorry I will correct the heading

• Registered Users Posts: 22 raemie24

raemie24 wrote: »
    I don't know, its secondary teaching would that mean I only got paid for the 9th? My next day subbing was the 12th and I covered roughly 25 hours onwards up to today
    sorry I will correct the heading

I'm wondering surely the days I worked prior to this week should have gone in ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

Not necessarily. Check your payslip to see the relevant dates that counted for pay this paycheque
    Also are your tax credits etc correct? Have they been allocated to your employer or are you on emergency tax?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 iuil19

Were you covering sick days? They don't get paid until after the absent teacher sends in their cert, which can be after they return.

This payroll period was from the first school week in January, and the week before it for teachers that are subbing. That means you would have been paid for the Friday but everything you've worked since then won't be included until the 5th of February.

Advertisement