Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline Installation Price

Options
  • 22-01-2015 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I have a tenant who wished to get eircom BB in. There was never an eircom line in the apartment. Is there an installation cost? The apartment is wired up by another operator and i know eircom use there lines to connect in other apartments in the building.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I have a tenant who wished to get eircom BB in. There was never an eircom line in the apartment. Is there an installation cost? The apartment is wired up by another operator and i know eircom use there lines to connect in other apartments in the building.
    Hi Nickindublin

Installation is free at present, A landline installation and broadband can be ordered by contacting eircom sales on free phone 1800503303. This is usually arranged by the tenant as ultimately the account should be set up in the name of the bill payer.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Nickindublin

Thanks Alan. My tenant has called and arranged for installation for Feb 2nd. The eircom technician has to come that day as they need access to the coms room and the caretaker is there that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Alan. My tenant has called and arranged for installation for Feb 2nd. The eircom technician has to come that day as they need access to the coms room and the caretaker is there that day.
    You're welcome Nickindublin

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement