Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for pay as you go smartphone

Options
  • 22-01-2015 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a new phone for around 200 euro. I was looking at the MOTOROLA Moto G 4G 8 GB white smartphone but I'm not sure if I can use my old sim on it.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

wolfpac wrote: »
    I'm looking to buy a new phone for around 200 euro. I was looking at the MOTOROLA Moto G 4G 8 GB white smartphone but I'm not sure if I can use my old sim on it.

It takes a micro-sim, so if your existing sim is a standard sized one, you'll either need to get a new sim and swap your number over to it or get you existing one cut.

Do you need access to 4G? There's the 2nd generation MOTO G which has a larger screen and more storage - 16GB. The 2nd gen 4G model is due out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭wolfpac

I'm not sure about 4g and the 2nd gen one seems a bit too big

Advertisement