Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best business bank account

Options
  • 22-01-2015 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I am opening a business account soon and I am looking for any input on which bank is best to open with?

Im currently with bank of ireland.But hear bad things about there online business banking.

I will be in the restaurant business so plenty of cash and card transactions.

Any input would be appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

This gets asked every couple of weeks! Normally your best option is just to go with whoever you bank with personally it makes it a lot more convenient. Having said that the general consensus seems to be BOIs online banking is pretty poor if that doesn't bother you I would just stick with them as long as they give you a decent free banking period. I use AIB and its all nice and easy they have the cash lodgement machines so you don't have to rely on brand opening times to be able to lodge notes and I find the online set up very good (it is all being changed in the next month or two so hopefully it doesn't go the other way!) I use Natwest and Clydesdale in the UK and AIBs online offering is vastly superior to theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭IpreDictDeatH

I'm with AIB and very happy with them. Going by what i hear about other banks i think they are the best.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Do a search (you should have done one before posting), there are lots of threads on here with the same topic and same replies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement