Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulkear Catch and Release

Options
  • 22-01-2015 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

was buying my B salmon license for the mulkear and it happen's to be a catch and release river for the 2015 season

what are your thoughts on this last season there was alot of poaching going on during the cover of night a local man was telling me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Hunter456 wrote: »
    was buying my B salmon license for the mulkear and it happen's to be a catch and release river for the 2015 season

what are your thoughts on this last season there was alot of poaching going on during the cover of night a local man was telling me.

Why catch and release I don't know,river is full of fish, I wont be taking out licence this year or ever, had a licence for past 40yrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Hunter456

Why catch and release I don't know,river is full of fish, I wont be taking out licence this year or ever, had a licence for past 40yrs.

don't know but i think its bull****,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Hunter456 wrote:

Is that the river that runs through Annacotty? Lot's of netting going on there last summer and also got very badly polluted, don't know if that's the reason though.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Hunter456

ComfortKid wrote: »
    Is that the river that runs through Annacotty? Lot's of netting going on there last summer and also got very badly polluted, don't know if that's the reason though.

could very well be thanks for the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭db97

is the pump house in annacotty the mulcair or the shannon
    ?

• Advertisement

db97 wrote: »
    is the pump house in annacotty the mulcair or the shannon
    ?

shannon

is that still closed or is open again they locked it few year ago

is that still closed or is open again they locked it few year ago
    shannon always opened,never closed

yeah but you could drive up to the river before you could park in there the gate s locked now

yeah but you could drive up to the river before you could park in there the gate s locked now

Sorry misunderstood the question,ya i think they are locked,will be out that way soon will check

• Advertisement

sound man

Advertisement