Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all u can eat buffet???

Options
  • 22-01-2015 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Any one know any nice buffet's around dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 newbie1987

Jimmy Chung's on Eden Quay

• Registered Users Posts: 35 keith-b

newbie1987 wrote: »

Been there don't find it great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Works better here OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Epicurean Food Hall on Liffey Street Lower worth a look think a few are in there. I've been to most of them and to be honest I feel jimmy Chung's probably do better quality than any of them. Buffets always seem to be a bit ropey!

There are a couple more Chinese buffets round the corner from there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

The one on top of stephens green shopping centre do really nice chicken wings but the actual dishes aren't great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

newbie1987 wrote: »

BEST in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

megaten wrote: »
    The one on top of stephens green shopping centre do really nice chicken wings but the actual dishes aren't great.

Been there a couple of times. very very poor. VERY poor choice, poor taste, poor service, awful decor and tables and chairs, dirty windows ..... AVOID imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,684 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I find the few in the Epicurean Food hall to be good.

I think if people are paying €8 to €10 for all you can eat you're not going to expect Philippe Starck decor, Fine Dining with Micheline Star service. In fact, there's rarely much service when it comes to buffets.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭con1982

Kung Fu Buffet at the Phibsboro shops is great. €8.50 for lunch. Lots of options, including sushi. Nicely decorated place and staff are friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Piliger wrote: »
    Been there a couple of times. very very poor. VERY poor choice, poor taste, poor service, awful decor and tables and chairs, dirty windows ..... AVOID imho.
    Jaysus, why on earth did you go back the second time?

I was there and didn't think it was anything great, but not as bad are you are saying. I thought it was fairly OK value, when you compare it to what you would get in mcdonalds down the road for the same price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Actually, does anyone know any all you can eat buffets that cater well for vegetarians!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There are a few buffets in the Moore St Mall. I ate in one once, couldn't tell you which one but they food was lovely.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

January wrote: »
    There are a few buffets in the Moore St Mall. I ate in one once, couldn't tell you which one but they food was lovely.
    I've eaten there too and found them decent. Not sure if they're all still operating however as some of them were served with closure notices in November.

Advertisement