Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over 35s Football Drogheda

Options
  • 22-01-2015 1:48pm

Anyone know of a over 35s football team in Drogheda ? Returning to country and looking to start playing again. Even 5 a side if their not any over 35s teams around.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Anyone know of a over 35s football team in Drogheda ? Returning to country and looking to start playing again. Even 5 a side if their not any over 35s teams around.

Their is an over 35's Meath and District League (now called North East Divisions)...Last year their was 8 teams in it I think, I know Ardee Celtic were def 1, not sure of the other teams

Pretty sure its going ahead this year (its played through the summer)

Get onto the League on facebook to see if their is a Drogheda team in it. Pretty sure will be at least 1 from that area

Their is an over 35's Meath and District League (now called North East Divisions)...Last year their was 8 teams in it I think, I know Ardee Celtic were def 1, not sure of the other teams

Pretty sure its going ahead this year (its played through the summer)

Get onto the League on facebook to see if their is a Drogheda team in it. Pretty sure will be at least 1 from that area

Cheers for that will get on and take a look at that

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Clondalphian

Boyne Valley ran an over 35s team in the league as well. They train in Albion rovers pitch in Monasterboice

Boyne Valley ran an over 35s team in the league as well. They train in Albion rovers pitch in Monasterboice

Brilliant will get in touch with them

Advertisement