Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DOE Cert

• 22-01-2015 1:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Van passed the DOE test the other day. Got the disc for the windscreen in the post today. Do you not get a cert anymore or is disc all you get now.
    :confused::confused:

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Sorry, yeah got that but used to get a 'cert' VTC L8. Can't remember if I got one last year or if I only got the windscreen disc.

ltc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

you didn't get a dsic last year at all I'd say. It's a new thing. The bit attached to the disc is your cert. Same with NCt and loads of people dump them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

You get a CRW now , Its not called a DOE anymore , its a CVRT test.

All computerised and monitored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Sorry, yeah got that but used to get a 'cert' VTC L8. Can't remember if I got one last year or if I only got the windscreen disc.

ltc.jpg

You don't get that anymore that was for old doe tests not cvrt. You just get the disc and the piece of paper that it's printed on. Once you have the disc in the window no one will care after that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Kat1170

corktina wrote: »
    you didn't get a dsic last year at all I'd say. It's a new thing. The bit attached to the disc is your cert. Same with NCt and loads of people dump them!

Got first disc end of 2013, not near home today so couldn't check if I got cert as well, just grabbed post on the way out this morning.
    Thanks for the help everybody :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

The disk is your cert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

The disk is your cert

the cert is your cert, just like the NCT...it is printed at the top of the page

Advertisement