Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green Pocket Phonebook Lost - REWARD OFFERED

Options
  • 22-01-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi,
    I lost a green pocket phonebook, could be in a taxi, between city centre and Clontarf on evening of Monday 19th January. It's very important that I get this back as I've accumulated alot of numbers over the years that are now lost to me.
    I have contacted the Gardai regarding the lost property, with the taxi details, but sure I may as well try every avenue.
    Reward offered for safe return :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Did you contact the taxi people? There must be some sort of central taxi body that can help with lost stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Idol

Lost property is now looked after by the Gardai and I've contacted them but no luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

You will be doing very well to get it back. It is the sort of thing that could be just thrown in a bin unfortunately. It might be worth putting posters up on the route you walked/where you got out of the car.

You will have to take from this and go digital I'm afraid! Or even scan your next address book so you have a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Try this:
    https://lost.ie/

Plus posters I think would get a good result.

Advertisement