Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi Hub registration

Options
  • 22-01-2015 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi.  I'm a new Eircom (E-Fibre + phone) customer.

I've tried to sign up for the Wifi Hub (https: //secure.eircom.net/apps/wifiHub/register.html) but it fails with the error: 

"The details you have entered are not on our system, please re-enter the correct telephone number and account number."

Could someone from support please contact me?  I tried the online support chat but they gave me a number (1800 115 920) which seems to be dead.

Thanks in advance 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

handofdog wrote: »
    Hi.  I'm a new Eircom (E-Fibre + phone) customer.

I've tried to sign up for the Wifi Hub (https: //secure.eircom.net/apps/wifiHub/register.html) but it fails with the error: 

"The details you have entered are not on our system, please re-enter the correct telephone number and account number."

Could someone from support please contact me?  I tried the online support chat but they gave me a number (1800 115 920) which seems to be dead.

Thanks in advance 
    Sorry to hear of this handofdog

Can you please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this further?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭handofdog

Thanks Alan.

I was able to register the following day - I guess my account was in the process of being set up.

Apologies for not updating my status in this forum and thanks for getting back to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi handofdog

Glad it's working now

Thanks for updating the thread

Al

Advertisement