Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair to Fly Russia, Turkey, Lebanon, Israel, the Gulf states and Egypt.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

tippman1 wrote: »

Don't the independent editors feel stupid at this stage running that same effing "story" every two months.

Cue usual excuse of lack of supply of reasonably priced fuel efficient aircraft a la 787 & A350....

[RANT] Actually I don't even buy that excuse anymore,just get 777-300ER's or A330NEO's, either manufacturer will do a deal on 10-20 of them at this stage I'm sure! Its being reported that United airlines are being offered the 10 B777-300ER's at $130m each [/RANT]

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

fits wrote: »
    Ryanair already have a Russian airport... its called Lappeenranta. (passengers using it are majority Russian). Must be badly hit with the ruble though.

Its in Finland.

I don´t think Ryanair routes to Russia are going to focus on Dublin or even Stansted, The eastern bases however will. Cyprus into Russia is an enormous market plus most of the Former Warsaw Pact countries still travel regularly to various parts of Russia

Advertisement