Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Travelling...thinking Thailand. Any advice?

• 22-01-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Myself and a friend have decided we want to do some travelling this summer but we're not sure where to start.

We were thinking maybe a month in Thailand. Anyone have any idea how to go about organising it? Should we go through intrepid??

Any help at all would be appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

Thailand is really easy to travel in. Just get a flight and work it out when you get there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

AgileMyth wrote: »
    Thailand is really easy to travel in. Just get a flight and work it out when you get there!

I'd be nervous about going without a plan, is it easy to navigate your way around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

I'd be nervous about going without a plan, is it easy to navigate your way around?
    Absolutely. Book a hostel for your first day or two.

Most hostels will have a tour desk where you can sort a bus to your next destination. Simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Absolutely. Book a hostel for your first day or two.

Most hostels will have a tour desk where you can sort a bus to your next destination. Simple as that.

Perfect, thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I second this....you will be very surprised at how easy it is to get around most countries once you are actually there !!! There are always loads of other tourists to ask for assistance anyway. Just keep your wits about you and don't do anything you wouldn't do at home (in terms of safety, going places etc)

• Advertisement
Advertisement