Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colaiste Chamuis..

• 22-01-2015 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I dont know which one to go to.. as in Camus, An Tulach or Ros a Mhil?
    I'm 17.. in HL Irish, but not great at speaking Irish.
    If I do go it'll be Cursa C:)

Just hoping its not too late to register:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 LCBanter

I'll be on Cúrsa C for the fourth time this year in Tulach :)

I'd register soon if I were you,but I couldn't recommend the place enough!

Great for improving Irish and so much fun :)

PM for more info if you're interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mayogirlie1

I have friends that went to both Ros a Mhil and Tulach! I am going to Ros a Mhil this year!
    One of my best friends was on Tulach Cursa C this year but she found it to be rather small and shes going to Ros a Mhil this year ! Colaiste Chamuis is meant to be really good for Irish and really fun wherever you go!
    Kind of depends where your from as well half my school go to Ros a Mhil but maybe only 3 or 4 have gone to Tulach! Never knew anyone that went to Camus to be honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mseconnolly

Hey Sinead,
    Ive been to Colaiste Chamuis 3 times now, and last summer I was a Cinnire in a house :)

Ive always gone to "Camus", its such a lovely place, and its where Colaiste Chamuis began.

Size wise, I found it perfect, Its bigger than An Tulach but smaller than Ros a Mhíl (RAM is huge and many people say its too big!)

Everyone in Camus is sooo nice (As well as RAM and An Tulach of course!)

I first went to Camus after 2nd Year, when I had practically no Irish, couldnt speak a word and didnt understand anything. Thanks to Colaiste Chamuis, Ive gone from no Irish to A's in Written, Oral and Aural Irish.

Whichever centre you choose, I guarantee you wont regret it, but I had an amazing experience in Camus :)

Feel free to PM if you have any questions at all, whether its about Camus, Ros a Mhíl or An Tulach, I can find out any information from friends for you :)

Id say get booking now, places are usually in demand!

Good Luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 LCBanter

Hey Sinead,
    Ive been to Colaiste Chamuis 3 times now, and last summer I was a Cinnire in a house :)

Ive always gone to "Camus", its such a lovely place, and its where Colaiste Chamuis began.

Size wise, I found it perfect, Its bigger than An Tulach but smaller than Ros a Mhíl (RAM is huge and many people say its too big!)

Everyone in Camus is sooo nice (As well as RAM and An Tulach of course!)

I first went to Camus after 2nd Year, when I had practically no Irish, couldnt speak a word and didnt understand anything. Thanks to Colaiste Chamuis, Ive gone from no Irish to A's in Written, Oral and Aural Irish.

Whichever centre you choose, I guarantee you wont regret it, but I had an amazing experience in Camus :)

Feel free to PM if you have any questions at all, whether its about Camus, Ros a Mhíl or An Tulach, I can find out any information from friends for you :)

Id say get booking now, places are usually in demand!

Good Luck :)
    Ach tá sibh ag cur fola ;)

Seriously though both Camus and Tulach are great places,with Tulach being the smaller as the lady above me mentioned :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 mseconnolly

LCBanter wrote: »
    Ach tá sibh ag cur fola ;)

Seriously though both Camus and Tulach are great places,with Tulach being the smaller as the lady above me mentioned :)

Ach féachann sibh mar emos ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement