Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check list for mature student application

Options
  • 22-01-2015 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭

I`m applying (late I know) for college entry in September and am wondering what i`ll need ith my form.
    I am meeting someone tomorrow to try get this ball rolling fast and am wondering what should I get ready beforehand?
    I know you need 2 references which i`ll be able to get easily but what else?

Worried as i`ve only went as high as level 6 FETAC just last year but had to take a year out for family reasons & my leaving Cert was in 2006 :eek:
    Do I need to have a CAO number or something?

Thanks for any help in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Abby19

ERG89 wrote: »
    I`m applying (late I know) for college entry in September and am wondering what i`ll need ith my form.
    I am meeting someone tomorrow to try get this ball rolling fast and am wondering what should I get ready beforehand?
    I know you need 2 references which i`ll be able to get easily but what else?

Worried as i`ve only went as high as level 6 FETAC just last year but had to take a year out for family reasons & my leaving Cert was in 2006 :eek:
    Do I need to have a CAO number or something?

Thanks for any help in advance

When you apply online they will generate your CAO number. You should have copies of any certificates that you list on your application and you have 7 days after the closing date to get them in.

http://www.cao.ie/handbook.php?page=12

Advertisement