Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prepay meter

Options
  • 22-01-2015 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi ,

I have a prepay meter but I am moving out and the ladlor want me to switch back the meter to bill.are there eny costs ? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi 22suzi,

Thank you for your post. 

Are you refering to a prepayment meter for gas or electricity?

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 22suzi

Hi 22suzi,

Thank you for your post. 

Are you refering to a prepayment meter for gas or electricity?

Regards,
    Aoife
    electricity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi 22suzi,

There is no charge to revert to a bill pay mode and there may be no need to remove the prepayment meter.

There is more than one type of meter that you can use to prepay your bill. If you put token cards into the meter, it would need to be removed, but if you just need to put codes into the meter, then it can simply be deactivated after you move out by putting a code into the meter. All your landlord needs to do in that case is to contact the Pay As You Go department from the property at 1850 30 10 30 and a code would be provided.

If you like us to look into the account for you, please send us a private message with your name, address, account number, telephone number or date of birth. You'll also need to confirm you're the account holder.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement