Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeating leaving cert irish

Options
  • 23-01-2015 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭

Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this. I have to repeat my leaving cert irish to do the masters in primary education. Would anyone be able to suggest a few places that do it? I know the institute of education do it. Sorry forgot to say I'm in Dublin, so the city centre or North Dublin woul be handiest. Really appreciate any information people can give me.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Plunket College (CDETB) on the Swords Road in Whitehall, though I think they have started for this year. many people going for Primary teaching repeat there.
    http://www.plunketcollege.ie/repeat.php

If you're hoping to repeat this year, get your application in soon to avoid extra fees along with the repeat fees.
    https://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ca&sc=ca

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭pandoraj09

I can do it with you if you like. I've taught Repeat Leaving Cert for years...Can you PM me if you're interested. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FionaMc89

Hi, I am hoping to repeat my Irish LC (I got a D1 in 2007) For Primary School Teaching. I am based in Ennis, Co.Clare Please can anyone offer me tips/advice on how to go about this. I have been searching courses but they are all based in Dublin-too far for me. Does anyone know any reasonable priced evening courses or tutors etc based around Clare/Limerick? Any advice would be appreciated :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

FionaMc89 wrote: »
    Hi, I am hoping to repeat my Irish LC (I got a D1 in 2007) For Primary School Teaching. I am based in Ennis, Co.Clare Please can anyone offer me tips/advice on how to go about this. I have been searching courses but they are all based in Dublin-too far for me. Does anyone know any reasonable priced evening courses or tutors etc based around Clare/Limerick? Any advice would be appreciated :)

From the grinds thread - you could negotiate prices I suppose: Ennis based grinds in Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭r_k.com

FionaMc89 wrote: »

hi Fiona.
    I know I'm late to the thread. I'm in the same boat. I got a D1 in Irish in 2005. I want to go back and do my leaving cert Irish for the same reasons. I was wondering had u any luck with it? I don't know where to start. I'm in the Ennis area as well. any info would be greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement