Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSN 10% Discount Codes here

Options
  • 23-01-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,822 ✭✭✭✭

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/01/23/get-10-psn-discount-code/?adbid=1085933588099302&adbpl=fb&adbpr=115605765132094&emcid=social_20150123_39264247
    To recap, some exceptions do apply, including subscriptions for PS Plus, Music Unlimited, rental video content, pre-orders and transactions made on PlayStation Store via the PS Vita, PlayStation TV or PSP content (if you want to purchase PS Vita or PSP content, you can do so via the webstore). The 10% promo will stack on top of existing sale discounts, as announced this Wednesday.
    • Australia: K5B9PMJQMF
    • Austria: A9PMAFADEM
    • Bahrain: QC86D5C7CD
    • Belgium: KPBH6DAH9D
    • Bulgaria: J49QT96DLD
    • Croatia: EMKDP7T657
    • Cyprus: LBL4F2T854
    • Czech Republic: HLTCL52QCQ
    • Denmark: Q4E7J3GEP3
    • Finland: 2BTQAHF2AL
    • France: KCQDNMGR94
    • Germany: B6P3N5ATNK
    • Greece: 7AAQQC83F9
    • Hungary: 8JBQQTPCFB
    • Iceland: KEM4JD98DA
    • India: R99P6BR9FG
    • Ireland: C4EFQJ4KFB
    • Israel: QG6DQJKN69
    • Italy: 3NBPML225L
    • Kuwait: 7LTL3R55DH
    • Lebanon: DG32HDLLE8
    • Luxembourg: FQLKDNN5BR
    • Malta: TBT5NHCG9Q
    • Netherlands: DDHBNBF9EK
    • New Zealand: 7LMGFC3B33
    • Norway: JC9EEEHGLR
    • Oman: 7D995HE92Q
    • Poland: 9C38255C6L
    • Portugal: PBTRQ7FGBF
    • Qatar: 2P863Q427A
    • Romania: A3G86KQ7T3
    • Russia: T34NK72FQ6
    • Saudi Arabia: 93NBHTTJDG
    • Slovakia: F8LRPK323P
    • Slovenia: HPDEG94QQF
    • South Africa: BD43JPHDJJ
    • Spain: GKE22RKKCN
    • Sweden: 3E4MBKJTG6
    • Switzerland: 9FTRKF52QL
    • Turkey: QCDTCD526N
    • UAE: RB32RL5EBN
    • Ukraine: 233NJCNQ59
    • United Kingdom: T6R3KB529K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Used mine to pick up LBP3, Geometry Wars 3, Game of Thrones Season Pass and Jet Car Stunts. Saved £8 approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

HON the Sheehy!!!
    Oh I got robbed on the Game of Thrones buy last week, €8 cheaper now :eek:
    Going to buy Tales frfom Borderlands, OlliOlli and Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition.
    Is the latter a cross buy title?

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Got Resident Evil and the season passes for Telltales GOT and Borderlands

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Got DriveClub for €22. Fun game, lacks the anorak level of tedium that has creeped into the more sim focused racers of late. Also the weather effects are deadly!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Dunnie1982

5uspect wrote: »
    Got DriveClub for €22. Fun game, lacks the anorak level of tedium that has creeped into the more sim focused racers of late. Also the weather effects are deadly!

Will the PS+ full game upgrade edition work without the PS+ edition that hasn't/never will come out yet? I have no racing game on PS4 and liked Driveclub when I played it a few weeks ago in a friends. I'm going to get it and Resident Evil if it does.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Yeah, it's the only version I could buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭jones

Honestly until digital prices come way down I don't have any interest in buying full priced games on PSN. €64.99 for most games is madness even with the 10% off I can get it cheaper for a physical copy that I can sell on if i wish. Indie games on the other hand have some cracking deals especially in the sales

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

jones wrote: »
    Honestly until digital prices come way down I don't have any interest in buying full priced games on PSN. €64.99 for most games is madness even with the 10% off I can get it cheaper for a physical copy that I can sell on if i wish. Indie games on the other hand have some cracking deals especially in the sales

I'd never bother full price games on it at all either. I used the discount to buy the Resident Evil Remake and OlliOlli. With OlliOlli only €3 in the sales at the moment I essentially got it for free with the code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's a bit crappy that it was an expiring code rather than one use per account. I would have bought Resident Evil along with Grim Fandango today with the extra bit off. As it is, I left Resi for another day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement