Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing the last name on the bill

Options
  • 23-01-2015 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hello

so basically, the bill we receive has an incomplete last name on it, although i'm pretty sure when i registered i gave the full last name. its a double last name, and only the first part is on it. which is giving me and my wife problems, because we cant open a joint bank account since the name on the bill and ID dont fit.

i wrote an email to service (at) electricireland.ie including the correct last name that should be on there, is that enough to get that resolved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi murfilein,

When did you send the email? It can take a number of working days depending on volumes. If you wish, we can take a look at this for you. All you need to do to send a private message and confirm you're one of the account holders. We need your name, full address, account number and telephone number or date of birth. Please, give us a brief explanation of your query in the message. We'd be happy to help. 

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement