Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paste only working intermittently

Options
  • 23-01-2015 1:34pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have a Lenovo X240 - fantastic laptop, best I've ever had, but it has a problem whereby when coping and pasting, about 1/4 of the time it will not paste, and I have to go copy it again, usually with right click rather than using the keyboard. I'm told this is a known issue possibly with windows 7 and it can be fixed. Does anyone know how?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Hmm my work laptop also a Lenovo on Windows 7 had the same issue. Are you using Office 2010 by any chance? Reason I ask as after Office 2013 was deployed to it I don't notice the issue anymore. Issue would happen in non Office products as well, such as IE. could have been a Windows update to it that fixed it either. Is Windows up to date?

Nick

Advertisement