Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paying credit card bill through 365

Options
  • 23-01-2015 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

I am trying to pay my credit card bill through 365.

When i clicked pay a bill there is no field to manually enter in the IBAN and BIC that are stated on the back of my paper bill and a different numberis in the IBAN field when I went to activate it.

Should i just set up a SEPA payee and enter the IBAN and BIC printed on the back of my bill or just go ahead and activate the bill payee?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

TracyG wrote: »
    Hi,

I am trying to pay my credit card bill through 365.

When i clicked pay a bill there is no field to manually enter in the IBAN and BIC that are stated on the back of my paper bill and a different numberis in the IBAN field when I went to activate it.

Should i just set up a SEPA payee and enter the IBAN and BIC printed on the back of my bill or just go ahead and activate the bill payee?

Thanks
    Hi TracyG,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

When you add your Bank of Ireland credit card Online, this needs to be as a bill payee and not as a SEPA payee, the field is pre-filled with the holding account number for credit cards. It's not necessary to manually enter the BIC and IBAN of your credit card. 
    Please ensure that you enter your 16 digit credit card number in the reference field of the payee to ensure the payment is sent to your specific credit card account. 

I hope this clarifies this for you and please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement