Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another revenge thread

• 23-01-2015 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

So we have had a guy staying with us for Jan, it was a short let as we are all moving out next week and needed someone to rent one of the rooms for the month. We share a bathroom as its between the two rooms. It was ok to start with but last week he came home at crap o clock, woke me up with his yapping(can hear every word perfectly) to whatever bird he brought home. After about an hr I had to tell them to stfu and go downstairs if they wanted a full blown convo, he is aware that I can hear everything!!

So last night he comes home at 3:30am and starts making pointless calls to his mates. Hey man are you awake is all I could hear before another 20 min convo ensued. I banged on the wall three times but no joy, the prick would not shut up. He knows I have to be up at 6:30AM for work. He is chef so has opposite hours! I heard him telling his mate last night that I was annoying him by asking him to shut up, and that he doesn't give a **** what time I have to be up at and if I ask him again he will take me out the front of the house and kick my head in!! I am more than happy to do this, he is smaller than me and I reckon I could take him but I am not a violent person however tempting it is!!

I have decided that some passive aggressive revenge is the order of the day.

He doesn't know that I am able to access his room from the bathroom(he cant access mine) and I want some ideas on what I can do to him?

So far I have decided to put a drop of fish sauce in all his shoes and the pockets of his jackets, shirts, jeans etc, happened to me before and it stinks!! I will be sticking his toothbrush between the cheeks of my arse and sending him the pics too. I need more things to do to him, the funnier and grosser the better however nothing that will hurt him physically!

I want ideas, not moaning about me being childish or being the bigger man,this prick with ears deserves it!!

thanks and let the suggestions begin!!

frAG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Your Superior

Just be yourself OP. Being around a person like that would be enough punishment for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Grow up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

How old are you op?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Burn the house down

Or have sex with his mother. If you can hear him he can hear you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

You sound like an aul woman OP. I you put fish sauce in my shoes you'd be eating your own shoes shortly after.

What is your point here? The guy can't talk in his bedroom because your schedule doesn't coincide with his?

Get a grip.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

+1 for the fish oil ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Hollow him out into a canoe and paddle him up and down the Liffey. That'll teach him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Murder everyone else in the house, stab yourself and pin the murder on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Offer him a drag of a joint and put your arm around him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Make him a really terrible omelette, as a chef he will be disgusted by it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

I am so happy I dont have to house share with anyone, jesus christ why would you do such things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Jeez I wonder why the other housemate moved out a month early..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Sometimes I thank my lucky stars that no one in their right mind would live within half a mile of me.

You seem like a lovely housemate yourself OP :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

a decapitated horse head lying on his pillow when he arrives home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Kill him, put his body in the wheelie bin, pour acid in (make sure it's right type of acid, we don't want it eating through the bin), let it sit for about 2 weeks and then pour him down the drain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Does he work in a restaurant or what? If so, try to find out what dishes he'd normally be in charge of preparing, then leave some really bad reviews (disguising your identity of course) of the place at sites like Yelp, Menupages, etc mentioning especially how bad those dishes were. He'll be devastated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭RobYourBuilder

If he has a bottle of water by his bedside, whack a few eyedrops into it. That's all you need to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

My suggestion would be to stop bitching like an aul granny and get on with your life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Custardpi wrote: »
    Does he work in a restaurant or what? If so, try to find out what dishes he'd normally be in charge of preparing, then leave some really bad reviews (disguising your identity of course) of the place at sites like Yelp, Menupages, etc mentioning especially how bad those dishes were. He'll be devastated!

He'd have to leave a few dozen reviews on other establishments first so he doesn't appear to be a crank. Plausibility is key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

1/ Take a dump on a piece of clingfilm.

2/ Roll said dump on clingfilm into a sausage shape, DO NOT twist the ends closed.

3/ Place under offending parties pillow & await result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

My suggestion would be to stop bitching like an aul granny and get on with your life.

Boards.ie would cease to exist if everyone followed that advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I wouldn't like living with either of ye. Why don't you talk to him first before you decide to do some idiotic revenge. You remind me of a fella I'm living with, very childish and immature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

Scraps of raw meat hidden behind his bed or wardrobe. Fish sauce is better though. I love the stuff in food but it's vile out of context.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Offer to make dinner one of the nights and put some laxatives in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Live well.

Putting fish sauce in his shoes and sticking his toothbrush in your bottom are not good ways to start this.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭liam24

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Kill him, put his body in the wheelie bin, pour acid in (make sure it's right type of acid, we don't want it eating through the bin), let it sit for about 2 weeks and then pour him down the drain.

Add this to the list of things we've all learned from Breaking Bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Tie him up in front of the TV, pry his eyes open with matchsticks and force him to watch the entire filmography of Nicolas Cage.

If that doesn't sort him, add Adam Sandler to the list. Nobody survives Sandler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Live well.

Putting fish sauce in his shoes and sticking his toothbrush in your bottom are not good ways to start this.

This and revenge can co-exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

a decapitated horse head lying on his pillow when he arrives home

He ate the horse's head, then gave it a bad review!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Wait till his next birthday comes around and serve him up a cake except it's not a cake it's a urinal 'cake' made up to look like a proper cake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Ever hear of earplugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Steve_Carella

Take a massive shit. Fish the log out of the jacks and put it in a ziploc plastic bag and freeze it (you might need a friend's help with this in case he spots it in your freezer but I'm sure any friend worth their salt will be happy to let you use theirs). When it's frozen there's no smell off it. Next time he's out, wait as late as possible, then take the log out of the bag and put it in his pillow. As he's lying there roaring and shouting down the phone, his head heat will melt the chocolatey surprise in his pillow gradually filling the room with it's distinctive aroma. He might guess you're responsible but hey - it gets your point across!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Grow up?

I am grown up but thanks for the suggestion.
    How old are you op?

Old enough..........why does it matter?
    You sound like an aul woman OP. I you put fish sauce in my shoes you'd be eating your own shoes shortly after.

What is your point here? The guy can't talk in his bedroom because your schedule doesn't coincide with his?

Get a grip.

He can talk all he likes, but not half three in the morning and during the week when I and the rest of the house has to be up early to go to work.He can go to the kitchen and talk there as loud as he likes!
    wprathead wrote: »
    Jeez I wonder why the other housemate moved out a month early..

he bought his own place. I will tell him you were wondering.
    Sometimes I thank my lucky stars that no one in their right mind would live within half a mile of me.

You seem like a lovely housemate yourself OP :)

Thanks, you seem rather nice too.

Thats your second post on this? Are you bored? Did I hit a nerve talking about fish sauce? Do you know much about bitching aul ones?
    jamesbere wrote: »
    I wouldn't like living with either of ye. Why don't you talk to him first before you decide to do some idiotic revenge. You remind me of a fella I'm living with, very childish and immature.

I tried talking to him but no joy. He comes in drunk and makes noise. You are right though, he is very childish and immature!!
    Live well.

I know but they are great ways to end it!!
    Ever hear of earplugs?

I have heard of them. Whats your point? Have you heard of common decency? If so maybe you could tell the prick in the other room what it is!!

Advertisement