Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando - Best midterm break time to go - April or Oct

Options
  • 23-01-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Would like to go Orlando this year best time for me is around midterm break in April or Oct?
    Which is most ideal month to go?
    We would be flying from Shannon?

I see no direct flights there only from Dublin.

We were recommend not o book the two filghts connecting flights together as it cheaper to book the internal flight say from Atlanta to Orlando when arrived.
    Is it true how do we go about it. Would we need to stay overnight and buy tickets for the next day or if there is enough time between arrival and departure could we get tickets then?? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

There are loads of flights between Atlanta and Orlando. You won't have any trouble getting a flight to Orlando on the same day.

Don't wait until you arrive to book your flight to Atlanta. Walk up flights are very expensive. Book it before you go.

I would not recommend you booking the two separately, even if it saves you a bit of money. If any thing goes wrong on one leg of the trip, or your flight is delayed, or bags get lost, or bad weather affects your itinerary etc etc you are stuck with not as much comeback, as if you book the same together on the one itinerary.

Go online and see what various travel websites, travel agents and the airlines themselves are charging for the flights together versus booking them together and then make your decision. Unless the savings are substantial, book them together.

Advertisement