Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident at Briarhill junction very recently

Options
  • 23-01-2015 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭

Rumour says it was truck vs truck.

Huge tailbacks.

Keep away if you can.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 820 ✭✭✭BunkMoreland

Just passed it, didn't see any trucks. Just a small van. Other car hidden behind fire engine so not a truck. Saw one person being rolled into ambulance on stretcher.

Seems one of the drivers doesn't know how lights work. The amount of people you see attempting to drive straight through the junction when only the turn left or right light is green. The junction is on a bend which seems to confuse some people no end.

Tailbacks all the way to west side I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks OBumble, it will give people heading home that way a heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭sonandheir

Tuam rd. From claregalway is very busy. I turned off and went in the headford rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Three car crash and large tailback on BnaT according to AA.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

That junction scares the life out of me. Hoping everyone is ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,808 ✭✭✭b.gud

Just passed through there heading towards the city a few mins ago and traffic was quite. Looked ok heading out from the city as well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,454 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Yeah. AA say it's clear now.

Advertisement