Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scooby Doo Lego

Options
  • 23-01-2015 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

I wasn't expecting much when I heard Lego were producing a Scooby Doo line but there's just something adorable about this upcoming set:

LSD_PR_75902-500x333.jpg

I wish the Disney line had been done like this with all the men and bad guys too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

gubbie wrote: »
    I wish the Disney line had been done like this with all the men and bad guys too.
    I was really worried between the text and the picture, that the girls had been missed out - but it seems they are in other sets in the line.
    This site has an image of one of the larger sets with the girls included.
    64c6d94a9cafdb843d1f0bdd2ed06f06.jpg?940
    Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

gubbie wrote: »
    I wasn't expecting much when I heard Lego were producing a Scooby Doo line but there's just something adorable about this upcoming set:

LSD_PR_75902-500x333.jpg

Scooby Doo looks great. Lots of stickers though.

Advertisement