Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An app to talk about TV shows as they happen

Options
  • 23-01-2015 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I've been building an app on the side just for something to do, but I want to see if people are interested before I put any more effort into it.

Like the title says, the app lets you chat in real time about what ever is on TV right now. There will be WhatsApp-like chat rooms for each major channel and people can talk about the currently playing show, kinda like GoggleBox for everyone.

The idea is that its always more fun to watch TV with people, and laugh together at the crappy auditions on X Factor or whatever. It would be kinda like an app dedicated to things like that weekly late late show conversation thats happening right now on on this forum

What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

like TV3's ShowPal

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Splike

Didn't know this existed actually! I imagine the concept is very similar, but only for TV3 shows?

Looks like the website is down, so I found the company that made it axonista.com/what-weve-done/showpal/. It looks like it just gathers tweets, but does it allow chat? (other than through twitter)

Advertisement