Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infrared photobeam sensors on hkc 8/12 panel

Options
  • 23-01-2015 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I want to put dual photobeam sensors in my garden. Is it possible to only have these active at night and then during the day not active on full set mode?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you have access to engineer you could set up different part sets or areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi folks,

I want to put dual photobeam sensors in my garden. Is it possible to only have these active at night and then during the day not active on full set mode?

You also need the zones available to add these. A 4 zone expander can be added to the 8/12 if you only have 8 zones.

Advertisement