Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD's MRUP or Queen's Planning and Development

Options
  • 23-01-2015 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm completing my undergraduate degree in Spring 2015, and I've been offered a position to both UCD's MRUP and QUB's MSc in Planning and Development (Formerly Environmental Planning) programmes. Because I did some secondary and most of my Uni in the States, I'm unfortunately condsidered non-eu for Fee purposes. As a result, UCD's programme is vastly more expensive than Queens. Since I don't believe cost should play too much in graduate school decisions...is one programme significantly better than the other? Will I be at a disadvantaged trying to find work back in Ireland with the Queen's degree since it isn't IPI certified? I'm leaning towards Queens purely because of cost, but I don't want to academically miss out if UCD has a superior programme.

Advertisement