Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelle Mulherin has a friend from Kenya

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭redmca2

Her interview with Sean O'Rourke is a complete farce !!!
    Can she just put her hands up.
    She sounds like a child whose dog ate her homework ......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭cml387

Danson Kole is an anagram for "Naked Loons"
    Also Conned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭_Jumper_

I wonder what story Enda and Co will use to try and change the subject.

Thats usually their game.

Hi Endas cronies!

(Waves)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

ColeTrain wrote: »
    She says all the calls were of a business nature, how much business would a TD from Ballina do with Kenya?

Her interview with RTE is embarrassing, she doesn't even know what she's talking about.

Kenyans are mad for de turf to keep them warm of an evening

• Registered Users Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭listermint

_Jumper_ wrote: »
    I wonder what story Enda and Co will use to try and change the subject.

Thats usually their game.

Hi Endas cronies!

(Waves)

something something printer cartridges or something to that effect.

.... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Onward Christian soldiers.....

I've been talking to Jesus all my life
    Oh yes, He knows me
    And He knows I'm right
    Well He's been telling me
    Everything's gonna be alright

Won't find me practicing what I'm preaching
    Won't find me making no sacrifice
    But I can get you a pocketful of miracles
    If you promise to be good, try to be nice
    God will take good care of you
    But just do as I say, don't do as I do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Sounds like she has made an even bigger fool of herself !

Bad and all if she said she had made a mistake and paid up.

but ooing and aaing and looking like a fool is not going to do much for her.

So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

John 8:32

• Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

Danson Kole

anagram

Endas Lookn ........ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Satriale wrote: »
    Fornicating hell, what is wrong with these people.

122 grand a year and she is still licking gravy off the phone.
    122k...for what exactly? Never heard of her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

New Fine Gael TD Michelle Mulherin [..] has warned against the unrealistic "culture of entitlement'

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/john-drennan/john-drennan-deadbeat-dads-under-fire-in-new-proposals-26741692.html
    "I am contacting the Ceann Comhairle in his capacity as chair of the Oireachtas Commission which runs the Houses of Parliament because of my being identified by media."

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/td-mulherin-says-her-calls-to-africa-were-not-personal-30936646.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

New Politics

"Change must start at the top. The political system cannot ask others to change and make sacrifices if it is not prepared to do the same. Fine Gael will cut the number of politicians by 35% by reducing the number of TDs by 20 and asking the Irish people to abolish the Seanad. We will also change the pay, pensions and expenses regime for politicians, and ban corporate donations to parties."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,816 ✭✭✭Baggy Trousers

A by election in Mayo now would be very interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

That radio interview is a joke. She is a joke.
    Living near P Flynn must be having some influence.

Danson Kole

anagram

Endas Lookn ........ :D

Danson is an anagram of Nandos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Seeing how politicians are often stupid, he must've been talking to a "prince" or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭liam24

Listening to Michelle Mulherin's excuses for her Kenya calls, my thoughts are that EVEN IF hypothetically all the calls were for business purposes, there's something deeply unsettling about the fact that people with expenses paid think nothing of going for the most expensive option of calling a mobile in Africa instead of, say, using Skype. This, in my experience, is typical of the mindset of people in the civil service and other jobs with expenses - buy the most expensive pens, the most expensive paper, take taxis instead of getting the bus. That's why every single expense or perk with costs money should be accounted for and published annually. This includes every single department of the civil service, An Post, an Garda Siochana, schools with government funding - everything. I guarantee you when the media start sifting through it, the resulting embarrassment will save us hundreds of millions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

liam24 wrote: »
    Listening to Michelle Mulherin's excuses for her Kenya calls, my thoughts are that EVEN IF hypothetically all the calls were for business purposes, there's something deeply unsettling about the fact that people with expenses paid think nothing of going for the most expensive option of calling a mobile in Africa instead of, say, using Skype. This, in my experience, is typical of the mindset of people in the civil service and other jobs with expenses - buy the most expensive pens, the most expensive paper, take taxis instead of getting the bus. That's why every single expense or perk with costs money should be accounted for and published annually. This includes every single department of the civil service, An Post, an Garda Siochana, schools with government funding - everything. I guarantee you when the media start sifting through it, the resulting embarrassment will save us hundreds of millions.

Hundreds of millions? No chance.

Only commoners use Skype btw, there's no way a TD should have to use a program that is entirely free.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: I've merged these threads. There's no need for 3 of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Every single cent of public money should be accountable for and records should be easily accessible by any citizen. The people are in charge of the country and how are they supposed to govern correctly if they don't have all the information?

humanji wrote: »
    MOD: I've merged these threads. There's no need for 3 of them.
    This thread isn't about Michelle Mulherin - in fact it was more about the civil service.

ScumLord wrote: »
    Every single cent of public money should be accountable for and records should be easily accessible by any citizen. The people are in charge of the country and how are they supposed to govern correctly if they don't have all the information?
    And furthermore, the person who claimed should have their name written next to every penny that they claim for - so that it is rather easy to attribute responsibility.

This thread isn't about Michelle Mulherin - in fact it was more about the civil service.
    The post it in the Politics Cafe forum, where it belongs.

humanji wrote: »
    The post it in the Politics Cafe forum, where it belongs.

So a thread about politician Michelle Mulherin belongs here - but a thread about the civil service belongs in the Politics Cafe? Are you just making up the rules as you go along?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,172 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Where de scrawny white Catholic chicks at??

So a thread about politician Michelle Mulherin belongs here - but a thread about the civil service belongs in the Politics Cafe? Are you just making up the rules as you go along?
    One was a thread about a news article, the other was demanding a change in the way expenses are handled in the public sector. So, yes, they both go in separate fora.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Cant wait for the next general election.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭_Jumper_

mikeym wrote: »

Ah now, what for?

To teach them a lesson and vote for.....oh wait.

They're all scum.

The Government setup in Ireland doesnt work, so things, in our lifetime anyway will always stink.

I read abit about the swiss setup a week or so back, that "sounds/looks" good.

Or the Iranians. Again, just a quick article but seems well run. No dumb, lifer, pack of liar, school teachers running the show there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭GSF

mikeym wrote: »
    Its all the Dublin meeja's fault. She will top the poll.

Advertisement