Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michelle Mulherin has a friend from Kenya

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

liam24 wrote: »
    Did you ever hear of libel laws?

Libel went out the door years ago, everything just comes under defamation these days. But of course that's all irrelevant if it's true and in the public interest.
    I'd like to point out that the only reason Leo Varadkar was answering questions in the media about his stance on adoption was because of me too.

If this is true why not reveal your true identity so we can throw a parade for you. Clearly you're more a Tony Stark type hero rather than a Bruce Wayne one. You're the hero we deserve, just not the one we need right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭liam24

bjork wrote: »
    Maybe she was ringing Kenya to negotiate a better price on pens? How much are pens in Kenya compared to Italy?
    People think pens are hilarious. Such a trivial item. If you estimate that each of 30,000 civil servants uses or steals 3 pens a week (that's a conservative estimate trust me), we're talking about 5 million pens a year. If they costs 50c each, that's 2.5 million euros a year on pens. PENS! The fact that they're spending three times as much on pens as they should be indicates we could save millions on pens alone annually. Now consider everything else - paper, staplers, desks, chairs, computers blah blah blah. It's obscene how much money is wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

berger89 wrote: »
    Must never have heard of Skype…
    Since Kenya is a warzone, I doubt it has the infrastructure to facilitate Skype in most regions.

Is the friend a failed Asylum Seeker, or a foreign aid worker? Heck, the person may have been a nurse in an Irish hospital in the past for all we know!

the_syco wrote: »
    Since Kenya is a warzone, I doubt it has the infrastructure to facilitate Skype in most regions.

Is the friend a failed Asylum Seeker, or a foreign aid worker? Heck, the person may have been a nurse in an Irish hospital in the past for all we know!

I'm sure it never occurred to her to try. What about the genius plan of getting him to call her, and sending a cheque for the 50 twigs it would cost in Kenya?

Also, Kenya is not a warzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

Lycamobile is 9c/min to Kenya mobile
    Or 1c if receiver also lycamobW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭Colonialboy

I'd like to point out that the only reason Leo Varadkar was answering questions in the media about his stance on adoption was because of me too.

Well done. I mean that. Keep it up.

People need to realise our debts which run into the billions are made up of lots of small wastage. (leaving bond holder debt out of it for now) Its these small amounts that when you factor in across all departments soon adds up to waste in the hundreds of millions.
    She should be ashamed (do they do ashamed in FG ) its sending the wrong message.

Anyone know how many hours 2,000K would get you in talk time ?
    What time frame was it spread over.
    I thought she was fierce busy but spent hours nattering on the phone...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,636 ✭✭✭golfball37

I hope there isn't a whiff of fornication about this story?

golfball37 wrote: »

Well I don't see the point of having a black boyfriend if you're not going to take advantage of the opportunity!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

golfball37 wrote: »

But they're not married?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Well I don't see the point of having a black boyfriend if you're not going to take advantage of the opportunity!

I heard that even white boys can engage in fornication with a woman.....but that could just be mad talk.

• Advertisement

I heard that even white boys can engage in fornication with a woman.....but that could just be mad talk.

Speaking from personal experience, the sensation is quite different. You have experienced pleasure until there's a black sausage caressing your kidneys from the inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Can we split the new revelations off into their own thread.

Who knew that the Public Service were a bunch of Pen Pilferers instead of Pen Pushers!!

All credit to Liam for breaking the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

Calibos wrote: »
    Can we split the new revelations off into their own thread.

Who knew that the Public Service were a bunch of Pen Pilferers instead of Pen Pushers!!

All credit to Liam for breaking the story.

I'm now getting worried; Liam backwards is mail, and if he's black, which he may very well be, then we have blackmail, which is a criminal offence ( I think, I'm not a solicitor), in Uganda, which is near Kenya....it's all coming together ...errr... what's that noise outside?...........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

that is true but once you go black....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Michelle makes mega calls.Michelle denies mega calls until caught by the short and curlies(Im sure non fornicators don't shave)on Dail attendance records,Michelle now admits to making calls.
    Michelle says calls were not personal but none the less says she will pay the 2k even though she insists they were not personal.

Outcome;Michelle pays 2k and carries on as if nothing happened and the cycle continues on to the next cartridge man,celebrity game show man and celebrity non fornicator evangelist woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,264 ✭✭✭Archeron

The thread title sounds like one of those eenie meanie miny mo things from school.

What is his name?
    Matumbo!
    M A T U M B O....you're out!

Round two.
    Paschal Sheehy has a lover in Mongolia,
    What is her name?
    Jurgaghan Burilgi!

And on it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

Archeron wrote: »
    The thread title sounds like one of those eenie meanie miny mo things from school.

What is his name?
    Matumbo!
    M A T U M B O....you're out!

Round two.
    Paschal Sheehy has a lover in Mongolia,
    What is her name?
    Jurgaghan Burilgi!

And on it goes.

Umbongo Umbongo Michelle just rang the Congo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

spurious wrote: »

Je suis Michelle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

spurious wrote: »

Mombasa separatists?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

I had never heard of Michelle before , so I imagine from now in she will be only associated with calls to Kenya in most peoples' minds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Talk about a smokescreen.......

Maybe a Sinister fringe, act of Isis, or an act of God.

Fcuking chancers FG.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Thats gonna cement her re-election:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

mikom wrote: »
    Je suis Michelle.

Je suis Michelle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Joe prim wrote: »
    I'm now getting worried; Liam backwards is mail, and if he's black, which he may very well be, then we have blackmail, which is a criminal offence ( I think, I'm not a solicitor), in Uganda, which is near Kenya....it's all coming together ...errr... what's that noise outside?...........

they border each other in fact :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Michelle has been caught out Phonicating !

While Fornicating the Irish People !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

People think pens are hilarious. Such a trivial item. If you estimate that each of 30,000 civil servants uses or steals 3 pens a week (that's a conservative estimate trust me), we're talking about 5 million pens a year. If they costs 50c each, that's 2.5 million euros a year on pens. PENS! The fact that they're spending three times as much on pens as they should be indicates we could save millions on pens alone annually. Now consider everything else - paper, staplers, desks, chairs, computers blah blah blah. It's obscene how much money is wasted.

why dont you tell us the real reason you took the high moral ground about a few grands worth of phone calls , which may or may not be personal , and do you really expect us to believe that you never made personal call , turned up a bit late or skipped off a bit early. did you do every thing completely 100% by the book?
    why dont you , with your great wisdom and concern for the public coffers , go public and name names in the far bigger issue of theft of office supplies and fittings , which by your own admission is a far far bigger issue {millions per year} and makes 2000 euro worth of phone calls pale into insignificance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

why dont you tell us the real reason you took the high moral ground about a few grands worth of phone calls , which may or may not be personal , and do you really expect us to believe that you never made personal call , turned up a bit late or skipped off a bit early. did you do every thing completely 100% by the book?
    why dont you , with your great wisdom and concern for the public coffers , go public and name names in the far bigger issue of theft of office supplies and fittings , which by your own admission is a far far bigger issue {millions per year} and makes 2000 euro worth of phone calls pale into insignificance

It all adds up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭wexandproud

cerastes wrote: »
    It all adds up

i agree, but why not start with the theft of millions worth of stationary alone. theft which according to himself is rampant .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭S. Goodspeed

I'd love to know the thought process that goes on in a scumbags head. How on earth they go from hearing a TD spent a 2k on calls to fire bombing her offices is beyond me.

In the grand scheme of things 2k is peanuts compared to the bill Fianna Fáil and their banking buddies left the country with

Advertisement