Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beer glasses in Limerick

• 24-01-2015 10:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Are there any shops in Limerick selling nice continental style beer glasses? I had some nice ones but they have all broken and the likes of Tesco, Homestore etc dont have the kind of tall narrow larger glasses that you can get in Germany, Italy etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

banjobongo wrote: »
    Are there any shops in Limerick selling nice continental style beer glasses? I had some nice ones but they have all broken and the likes of Tesco, Homestore etc dont have the kind of tall narrow larger glasses that you can get in Germany, Italy etc?

Drinkstuff.com They're based in the UK and a little pricey but you'll struggle to find decent beer glasses here, even in Dublin.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You'd see the likes of Paulaner and Erdinger glasses on offer in off-licences frequently enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

An File wrote: »
    You'd see the likes of Paulaner and Erdinger glasses on offer in off-licences frequently enough.

Exactly..decent selection in Centra in Raheen. Erdinger glasses etc. I think Next Door off licence in Raheen has a few too.

Advertisement