Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enjoy it while it lasts

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

And God forbid someone having a differing opinion on a piece of prose. Vive la différence; One man's trash is another man's treasure and all the other clichés…

You can have a different opinion but don't quote me just because I said that I liked it and I was thinking about it last night and wanted to cuddle my child because I found it thought provoking. Don't pick arguments because you don't like my take on a piece of prose then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Rose35 wrote: »
    You can have a different opinion but don't quote me just because I said that I liked it and I was thinking about it last night and wanted to cuddle my child because I found it thought provoking. Don't pick arguments because you don't like my take on a piece of prose then.

You took my original quoting of you as picking an argument? That wasn't my intention but seriously, you come across a tad touchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

aw I think its lovely.
    I have a 13 yr old who would totally freak out if I hugged her in public incase any friends saw - I know that will change in the future, but I do miss the affection in the mean time. I have a 2.5 yr old that used to fall asleep in my arms - I loved that feeling but now he wont stay fecking still and prefers to sleep in his cot and nowhere else. He gives me kisses and hugs and I know they wont last forever, so yes, I will miss them when he is a moody teen who hates his mom!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rose35

You took my original quoting of you as picking an argument? That wasn't my intention but seriously, you come across a tad touchy.

Now I am a tad touchy and before I was referred to as 'love', ah good luck im leaving this conversation you have taken the good out of it.

Advertisement