Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Cup: Spurs Vs Leicester - WHL - K.O. 3pm 24-01-15

Options
  • 24-01-2015 3:34pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lineup:
    Vorm; Chiriches, Fazio, Kaboul, Rose; Capoue, Dembele; Townsend, Paulinho, Lamela; Soldado.

Subs:
    Friedel, Davies, Dier, Eriksen, Stambouli, Adebayor, Kane.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

I assume we're all struggling for a stream?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

No streams according to http://bets.thesportstream.com/tottenham-leicester/ via http://wiziwig.to/soccer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

The FA don't sell the FA Cup abroad so no streams, radio only

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

anyone got a link to an audio only stream?

anyone got a link to an audio only stream?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30934067

It's region locked to the UK so you'll need something like Tunnel Bear to get it working

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

1-0 at the moment. Soldado won a penalty, and Townsend converted it.

67% possession and 7 shots compared to Leicester's 1. We seem fairly on top and creating chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

67% possession and 7 shots compared to Leicester's 1. We seem fairly on top and creating chances.

Still on for the quadruple so!

Fcuk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Another replay . Not what we needed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Typical Spurs,looks like another replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

tippspur wrote: »
    Typical Spurs,looks like another replay.
    Scratch that :(

still on for the trebble!

There we go

Handy cup this year for arsenal

FFS, typical Spurs, go out of Cup the same day City and Chelsea do

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

That's shocking. Please please get someone new to give Harry a hand!

Its a game we would expect to win at home but its not really a big suprise considering the amount of changes. Spurs have played a lot of games and we really only have one Striker in form. We cant expect Kane to be doing it in 3 cups and the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

lol, nothing surprises me anymore with this ****in club... agggggghhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

What was our keeper doing? :confused:

Second Leicester Goal

https://vine.co/v/OIlLV6H7jeF

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

What was our keeper doing? :confused:

Second Leicester Goal

https://vine.co/v/OIlLV6H7jeF

That's what you get for not playing our world class keeper

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Really disappointing.
    Why didn't lloris play?
    Anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

On the one hand, really feicing annoying to be knocked out, on the other, will free up some weekends for us during a busy time if we progress in the Europa. Hopefully a kick up the hole for the players before Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

poor result, but to be honest not to bothered by it. Id rather lose today than in the league or on wednesday. Resting players today will serve us well for the semi-final and hopefully we'll have a day out at wembley.
    true the results today have opened up possibilities of arsenal doing well in it, but to be honest I couldn't care less about them. roll on wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Just saw the highlights. Vorm was unbelievable in the first half with a couple of brilliant saves, though should have been sent off. He then makes a crazy error at the end that hands them the game. I still think he's a class keeper though.

As soon as I saw the starting team I thought we would struggle to get much out of the game.

Chiriches, Kaboul and Rose are all liabilities in the back.

Paulinho couldnt have been match fit and Lamela is just back from injury.

We're fortunate that Chelsea and City went out too, our defeat sailed under the radar. Arsenal could go far in the tournament..... so that, along with the CL, could stretch their squad in the run - hopefully they get a few replays too.

To say I'm not too concerned with yesterday's lost is an understatement.

If we get through Wednesday (and I think we will) yesterday will be forgotten. But putting Wednesday to one side for a minute and concentrating one yesterday. It was a shocking performance. An u10 team would be able to see out the last 7 minutes when 1 up at home. What yesterday showed was that we have a load of chancers who are masquerading as professional footballers and aren't fit to wear the shirt. A lot of them aren't playing regularly (no wonder) and you'd imagine that the chance to make an impression and impress the manager would motivate them but that's wishful thinking. If we're not going to play a full strength team in these games I'd prefer we'd throw in a few youngsters. At least they'd show a bit of heart and the games would bring them on.
    We're on about players coming in this month but it's as important to get rid of the likes of Paulinho, Adebayor and Chiriches.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Disappointing to be out of the cup, especially as it's wide open now, but I think Poch did the right thing with major rotation. We have a gruelling run of games and we need our best team in the others. Leicester was the one game worth gambling on. Unfortunately, the gamble didn't pay off. I thought it was a surprinsingly half decent performance considering the line up.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I have to agree, the massive rotation was the right call, and in fairness it mostly paid off but by all reports our constant inability to kill games off struck again, and then a bit of a flukey f-up cost us the game.

Of all the upcoming games this was the one I was most ok with us maybe loosing, so long as we didn't get knocked out of the other 2 cups

• Advertisement

Of all the upcoming games this was the one I was most ok with us maybe loosing, so long as we didn't get knocked out of the other 2 cups

I'd have taken a defeat next Saturday away to WBA to stay in the FA Cup.

Advertisement