Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FA Cup: Spurs Vs Leicester - WHL - K.O. 3pm 24-01-15

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Nah, knocking on 3rd/4th place with a bunch of tough games coming up, would sooner drop as few points as possible in the prem.

Would sooner have not lost against leicester of course :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yiddo59 wrote: »
    I'd have taken a defeat next Saturday away to WBA to stay in the FA Cup.

Ah here, that would ruin my away day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Nah, knocking on 3rd/4th place with a bunch of tough games coming up, would sooner drop as few points as possible in the prem.

Would sooner have not lost against leicester of course tongue.png

You don;t really believe that this Spurs team will make the top 4? Not a snowballs chance. Would be delighted to be proved wrong but can't see it.
    Hatch99 wrote: »
    Ah here, that would ruin my away day :D

Have a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

DEFEAT IN THE EARLY ROUNDS OF THE CUPS ARE MUCH EASIER TO TAKE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

I'd agree with Devo, the competition had barely begun. Home tie against Leicester should be a banker though, the cup is unpredictable.

I only saw the briefest of clips, at one point the defense parted like the red sea.
    Hoping we don't make a hames of things on Wednesday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

You don;t really believe that this Spurs team will make the top 4? Not a snowballs chance. Would be delighted to be proved wrong but can't see it.

Obviously I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Have a good one!

I think we have a chance, its unlikely but we do have a chance at it

Advertisement