Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holiday buddy?

• 24-01-2015 4:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm a 29 year old single guy and currently have some holidays coming to me. I really want to go on a holiday this year, but as it happens all my other friends are unable to go (relationships, etc). So I've decided that I'm going to try to go somewhere on my own, maybe Miami in July for around a week. The thing is, I've never travelled on my own before, any time I've ever been on a trip away its either been with family, the lads, etc. so I'm naturally nervous about having a lonely trip- I always thought it was nicer to travel with people and have things to share. Does anyone know of any site or anything where like minded travellers could meet up etc, or is there anything here on boards for this?
    thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭JoseJones

Try couchsurfing maybe, I met some people through that when I was in Miami in September by myself. There's a few hostels in the South Beach area if you stay in one of them you should meet other people no problem. I stayed at SoBe hostel and it was pretty good for meeting people. Miami will be HOT!

Advertisement